- The 447-page extended book in PDF format
- 7 example projects
- A 92-page chapter on Kubernetes
- Deploy k8s clusters from CI/CD pipelines
- Run managed databases
- A 39-page chapter about PaaS and serverless solutions
- Deploy Laravel apps to AWS Lambda functions
- The system design of a fully serverless production-grade code review SaaS application
- A 75-page chapter dedicated to Docker Swarm
- Teaches you how to run and deploy 100-machine clusters using CI/CD pipelines
- Log management with Grafana and fluentbit
- Resource monitoring and error tracking
- Long-term updates included. Helm and Terraform coming soon. I decided that DevOps with Laravel is going to be a long-term project which I'm going to update frequently with new topics.
More information here.