Are You Tired Of Monster Controllers And Models?
📚 You can download a 49-page sample chapter here.
"Domain-Driven Design with Laravel" is the essential guide to implementing DDD the Laravel way. The book covers topics like:
- Simplifying ugly controllers with the help of Actions
- Leaning out your models with Custom Query Builders
- Using View Models to query data for a specific page
- Writing very high-level code with Custom Collections
- Getting rid of random arrays like
$datausing Value Objects and DTOs
- Removing annoying status strings like
approvedwith States and Transitions
- Structuring your code using Domains and Applications
- Applying CQRS in the most simple yet effective form
- …And much more
All of the above by building a complex, real-world application. No “hello world” or “smells like a Youtube tutorial” examples. We will implement an e-mail marketing application such as ConvertKit or MailChimp, to be more precise.
You're one click away from advancing two years in your career!
More information here.
This package contains the 259-page book, a DDD case study, and the source code of a portfolio tracker app.
DDD Case Study20 pages
Portfolio Tracker Source Code
- This package contains the 259-page book, a DDD case study, and the source code of a portfolio tracker app.
- Size7.67 MB
- Book259 pages
- DDD Case Study20 pages
- Portfolio Tracker Source Code